Large Kennels and Deluxe Suites Available.
- Extra large deluxe suites with tv's.
- Individual, extra large completely screened,
- 25' long indoor/outdoor runs.
- Inside runs are air conditioned and heated.
- Outside runs are mosquito netted and shaded.
- Optional playtime programs in large free play exercise area.
- Specialized diets (We feed and recommend Science Diet and Iams pet food.)
- Custom built Cattery featuring large suites, cottages and "Kitty-Kondos" and daily individual extra-exercise.
- Bathing service available.
- 1976 charter membership in the American Boarding Kennel Association.
- First accredited kennel in the world.
Pet owners MUST provide the following:
- Complete proof of vaccinations from the veterinarian. All shots must be current within the last 12 months.
- Call for dog and cat shot requirements
- All medications normally given at home.
- Any special diets or veterinarian prescribed diets.
- Cookies, treats, and chewies.
- You are welcome to bring toys and easily washable bedding from home. (beach towels, bath mat rugs, etc., are fine.) No pillows or foam.
Check-in allowed anytime during business hours.
Check-out allowed anytime during business hours.
Pets picked up after 2pm will be charged for the day.
Limited Exotics - call for details
Payment - cash, travelers, checks, local personal checks with proper ID only.
Deposits may be required. We do not accept any credit or debit cards.
We apologize for any inconveniences that this may cause you.
Advance reservations required, especially for summer and holidays.
Please call for the current boarding and/or bathing prices.
Pets must come in flea and tick fee, otherwise, the pet will be bathed immediately at the owner's expense.
Extra charges will be added for: untidy boarder care, maintenance grooming, "Over and beyond" medication, and unusual care requests.
Long term boarder visitation may be allowed. Ask for information
These policies are put into effect to provide your special family member with an enjoyable stay while you are away! Please free free to visit us, and discuss anything about your special friend and their special needs!
Owners: Fred Figg, Certified Kennel Operator
and Rita A. Figg, Kennel Technician